Volunteer and Community Work
We are “People Helping People”.
In addition to helping our members achieve their financial goals, it is equally important to us to make our communities better.
You can often find us out in the LA or Lake Havasu area assisting local causes to stop children’s illnesses, ending homelessness, and sharing financial education.
- Ronald McDonald House – Pasadena – rmhcsc.org/pasadena
- Children’s Miracle Network – chla.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org
- Children’s Hospital LA – chla.org
- Children’s Advocacy Center – childrensadvocacyctr.org
- Union Station Homeless Services – unionstationhs.org
- Foothill Unity Center – foothillunitycenter.org
- National Latino Police Officers Association – San Gabriel Chapter – nlpoasgv.com
Have a favorite local charity or event? Let us know who or what you want to support. Contact us at email@example.com to learn how you can make a difference in LA County and Lake Havasu, AZ.
LA Financial Credit Union is helping fill the gap in financial education in schools with cutting edge software and interactive classroom materials that teach students to navigate adult financial dilemmas with real-life scenarios. We’re providing free online financial literacy programs to students in our communities through our partnership with Banzai. Learn More Here
|Annual Meeting||Wednesday, September 29, 2021 – 5pm PT|
We normally participate in a wide variety of charitable and community events. Due to COVID-19, any other in-person events have been postponed at this time.
We also currently provide each employee with 8 hours of paid time to give back to the organizations that are near and dear to them. Please check back later so you can join our team in upcoming events.