Volunteer and Community Work
We are “People Helping People”.
In addition to helping our members achieve their financial goals, it is equally important to us to make our communities better.
You can often find us out in the LA or Lake Havasu area assisting local causes to stop children’s illnesses, ending homelessness, and sharing financial education.
- Ronald McDonald House – Pasadena – rmhcsc.org/pasadena
- Children’s Miracle Network – chla.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org
- Children’s Hospital LA – chla.org
- Children’s Advocacy Center – childrensadvocacyctr.org
- Union Station Homeless Services – unionstationhs.org
- Beauty 2 The Streetz – beauty2thestreetz.org
- Foothill Unity Center – foothillunitycenter.org
- National Latino Police Officers Association – San Gabriel Chapter – nlpoasgv.com
Have a favorite local charity or event? Let us know who or what you want to support. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can make a difference in LA County and Lake Havasu, AZ.
LA Financial Credit Union is helping fill the gap in financial education with cutting edge software and interactive learning materials that teach how to navigate financial dilemmas with real-life scenarios. We provide free online financial literacy courses to everyone in our communities through our partnership with Banzai. Learn More Here