Volunteer and Community Work
We are “People Helping People”.
*Must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Must register and attend the session on October 15th to be entered to win the random drawing for a $50 Visa gift card.
**To take advantage of the program, you must speak with HomeBenefitsPlus™ before contacting an agent. No rebate is available if you call an agent directly.
In addition to helping our members achieve their financial goals, it is equally important to us to make our communities better.
You can often find us out in the LA or Lake Havasu area assisting local causes to stop children’s illnesses, ending homelessness, and sharing financial education.
- Ronald McDonald House – Pasadena – http://rmhcsc.org/pasadena
- Children’s Miracle Network – https://chla.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org/
- Children’s Hospital LA – http://www.chla.org/
- Children’s Advocacy Center – www.childrensadvocacyctr.org
- Union Station Homeless Services – http://unionstationhs.org/
- Foothill Unity Center – http://foothillunitycenter.org/
- National Latino Police Officers Association – San Gabriel Chapter
Have a favorite local charity or event? Let us know who or what you want to support.
Contact Marc Schroeder at 626-844-8121 or email: email@example.com to learn how you can make a difference in LA County and Lake Havasu, AZ.
LA Financial Credit Union is helping fill the gap in financial education in schools with cutting edge software and interactive classroom materials that teach students to navigate adult financial dilemmas with real-life scenarios. We’re providing free online financial literacy programs to students in our community through our partnership with Banzai. Learn More Here
We participate in a wide variety of charitable and community events. We currently provide each employee with 8 hours of paid time to give back to the organizations that are near and dear to them. Please join our team in upcoming events.
When: Postponed to February, 2019
Where: Havasu Community Credit Union
55 S. Lake Havasu Ave., Suite J
Lake Havasu, AZ, 86403
Join us for a helpful home buying session that will walk you through:
- The steps to purchasing a home
- How you could get a 25% rebate on real estate commissions when buying your home**
- Common financing options
- Including mortgages with as low as a 5% down payment
- Fixed rate vs. adjustable rate
- What Private Mortgage Insurance is and when you would be required to have it
Check back later for a link to register!