What upgrades can be expected for members?
- Online Banking Dashboard—a new, easy-to-use platform will allow you to do more of your banking from the comfort of your home
- Mobile Banking App—seamless with Online Banking, our app for your phone or tablet will have a new look, be easier to use, and let you do your banking from anywhere, any time
- Bill Pay System—an updated, simple, and intuitive way to pay your bills electronically
- Budget Management Tool—our Online Banking Platform will now automatically categorize your spending so you can track where your money goes
- Savvy Money—easily view your credit score
- Loan and Account Application System—a new, quick, and easy way to apply for additional products
Things That Will Stay - Or Work - The Same after Technology Upgrade Weekend
- Member Account numbers and account suffixes*
- Debit, ATM, and Credit Card numbers, and any related PINs
- Personal, Business, and Home Equity checks
- Online Banking usernames*
- Home Loan (DMI) login usernames and passwords
- Any recurring and one-time scheduled transfers and bill payments
- Direct deposits and automated withdrawals
- Scheduled ACH payments
- LA Financial's routing/transit number
*Members with multiple membership and multiple bill pay accounts will now have only one membership, one bill pay account along with a single username. You will be receiving notice from the Credit Union about these changes if you have multiple memberships or Online Banking usernames.
Learn all about the important dates and details for Technology Upgrade Weekend right here in our member guide. This guide includes:
- Weekend timeline with key information and dates to know
- Online Banking & mobile app updates for current users
- Service Availability Guide so you can see what is impacted during this weekend
- Plan Ahead Checklist for members to help minimize any service interruptions
Yes, however - Your LA Financial or Havasu Community Credit Union Debit or ATM Card will continue to work so you can access funds and pay for purchases at retailers or online, depending on how the merchant routes the payment. Please be aware your VISA Debit Card or ATM Card may decline during Technology Upgrade Weekend. In this case, please use an alternate method of payment at the point of sale.
- Tip For VISA Debit Card Users: Choose “Credit” over “Debit” on the merchant screen when making in-store payments, wherever available, otherwise your Debit Card may decline during this time.
- Online use of your Debit Card (Ex: Adding your Debit Card number as your method of payment) will vary by merchant, and may decline during this time.
PLEASE NOTE: During Technology Upgrade Weekend, Dec. 2 - Dec. 5, your purchase or transaction will not appear in your transaction history until after Technology Upgrade Weekend.
Any external transfers made in Online & Mobile Banking on Friday, December 2nd before 2:00pm PT will be processed the following business day once we re-open.
If you haven’t verified a new external transfer account before December 2nd, you will need to add the account again once our new online banking system and mobile app go live.
Rest assured, after you login to the new system, we'll have a new Instant Account Verification feature that will immediately verify and add your external account with your other financial institution’s login username and password.