Enjoy the freedom of being able to bank anytime, anywhere
Sign in to Online Banking
Visit our FAQ for Online and Mobile Banking
Have a question? Contact us
Check out the latest features in Online & Mobile Banking
Have questions about these updates? You can contact us at 1-800-894-1200.
As we implement additional security measures to respond to growing fraud threats, users will see a change in how they connect to their accounts via Intuit products.
Soon, a Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) will be implemented and those members who use Intuit Quicken, QuickBooks Online, and Mint technologies will now be asked to provide a secure access code (SAC) sent to their device via text or email. After successful validation, the system will enable Intuit features for the user by retrieving contact information from Online & Mobile Banking.
Other features in Online & Mobile Banking
If you’ve logged in to online banking between January 18, 2017 – present, you won’t need to re-enroll.
- When you log in to online banking for the first time, you will see a new security prompt.
- We no longer use security questions for authentication.
- You will be prompted to receive a Security Access Code (SAC) via email, text or phone call.
- This will happen every time you use a new device or web browser.
- Once you register your device or web browser, you’ll be set!
- It is important that you keep your contact information updated.
- If you need to make changes to where you receive your security access code, log in to online banking, go to: Profile & Settings > Security Preferences > Secure Delivery.
See our video tutorial on how to sign in for the first time using our new secure code access feature.
For added safety & security, set up any alerts you want to receive by logging into Online Banking and going to Profile and Settings > Account Alerts.
- A wide variety of alerts are available for online activity, account balances, stop payments, date-specific alerts, and more.
- Choose if you want alerts sent to your phone, text, email, and/or as an online secure message.