Explore all the changes and updates made to our new online banking!
Visit our FAQ for Online and Mobile Banking
Still stumped? Contact us
Take a quick video tour of our new online experience:
See our new look with updated features!
As a current user of online banking, there are actions you may need to take as we migrate your account to this new platform. In order to avoid any interruptions in services you have set up, please review the information included below.
Logging in to online banking for the first time:
If you’ve logged in to online banking between January 18, 2017 – present, you won’t need to re-enroll.
- When you log in to online banking for the first time, beginning on March 20, 2018, you will see a new security prompt.
- We will no longer use security questions for authentication.
- You will be prompted to receive a code via email, text or phone call.
- This will happen every time you use a new device or web browser.
- Once you register your device or web browser, you’ll be set!
- It is important that you keep your contact information updated.
- If you need to make changes to where you receive your security access code, log in to online banking, go to: Profile & Settings, click on Security Preferences, then select Secure Delivery.
See our video tutorial on how to sign in for the first time using our new secure code access feature.
Using the mobile app:
- You will need to download the new mobile app beginning March 20, 2018.
- Look for the new LA Financial mobile banking app with our blue logo and white background in the app store or scroll up to the top of this page and click to download for iOS or Android.
- As this is a new, separate app, the old LA Financial app will no longer be supported as of March 20, 2018.
Are you a current Bill Pay user?
- Schedule your Bill Pay payments early if the due date falls between March 17 to March 19, 2018.
- If you have an active checking account, at least one payee, and posted bill payments between January 18, 2017 and March 15, 2018, your scheduled one-time and recurring bill payments will migrate to the new system.
- The current Bill Pay system will be unavailable starting on March 16 through March 19, 2018.
- Bill Pay payments scheduled for March 16, 2018 will be processed on March 16, 2018. All others scheduled from March 17 to March 20, 2018 will be processed in the new system on March 20, 2018.
- Any new bill payments can be set up in our new online banking beginning March 20, 2018.
Do you have scheduled transfers?
- Any existing one-time and recurring internal transfers you set up in online banking before March 20, 2018, will continue to process, however, you will not be able to change or stop these transfers in the new online banking platform – you will need to call us at: 800-894-1200 to assist you.
- Any new internal transfers you set up on March 20, 2018 and going forward in the new version online banking will be editable.
New account alerts for added safety & security
- Existing alerts will not transfer, so you will need to log in to set up any alerts you want to receive.
- A wide variety of alerts are available for online activity, account balances, stop payments, date-specific alerts, and more.
- Choose if you want alerts sent to your phone, text, email, and/or as an online secure message.
New features & enhancements
Drag & organize your accounts
- Arrange your accounts in any order you would like.
- Create folders to organize savings, checking, certificates, IRAs, loans, etc.
- Create nicknames for your accounts.
Money Summary Wheel
- Easily view your accounts by assets (savings, checking, IRAs, certificates, etc.) and debts (loans).
Member to member transfers
- Easily create one-time transfers to another LA Financial member.
- Link accounts to quickly transfer to the same member more than once.
Update your contact info
- Update your contact information whenever you need to through online banking. Simply go to: Profile & Settings, click on Manage Contact Info.
Have questions about online banking? Call us at: 1-800-894-1200.