Havasu Community Credit Union is Now Open!
Our new branch location is open and ready to serve you
Branch and ATMs are working and available to members
Havasu North Shopping Center
Please note that our old 55 Lake Havasu Ave. location closed in November 2021.
Our new branch hours (Mountain Time) are:
Monday - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (new weekend hours!)
We’re also excited to announce that we are now open on Saturdays. New Saturday hours will be 9am - 1pm MT.
Please note we are now a coinless branch. What does this mean?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on any question below to expand and view the answer.
A new branch, with an updated look. We will have a Grand Opening ceremony -- Fall 2022!
While our branch is now open at our new location, our Grand Opening of the new branch is expected to be in the fall of 2022. We look forward to celebrating our opening and better serving our members with this move.
You'll no longer need to fight for parking spaces at our new location!
Our new branch is going coinless
- What this means for members who cash checks: We can give you the whole dollar amount from the check in cash and we will deposit any change from the check into your Checking or Savings account.
- We do keep some quarter rolls on hand for our members who may need coins for laundry - this will be on a case by case basis.
- We are not able to accept coin from members for deposit.
Our new location is at: 1871 Kiowa Avenue, Lake Havasu City, AZ.
(Our 55 S Lake Havasu Ave. Ste. J, Lake Havasu City, AZ location has closed.)
Make sure you get Havasu branch updates in your inbox! Sign-up for our email branch updates
Our ATMs are up and running!
- During this time, we will reimburse foreign ATM transaction fees performed at select ATMs near the new branch site up to $11 per member, per month (this is equivalent to about two foreign ATM withdrawals). These reimbursements will be given until our own ATMs are available at the new branch site.
- Please bring your receipts into the branch by 8/17/22 in order to get reimbursed on any fees.
- The ATM locations include:
- TIP: You can select “Cash Back” when shopping at grocery stores, and avoid foreign ATM fees this way
For those who live near Parker or Needles, CO-OP Shared Branching has an ATM available locally. Visit our shared branching map for details
Cash Withdrawals from the Branch
If you want to withdraw more than $1,500 in one day, please place your request with the Branch at least a week in advance.
A sneak peek of what our branch will look like
We're so excited to bring a fresh look to a new location -- for our current members as well as the Havasu community. Stay tuned for further updates on what we'll be planning for our grand opening in the fall of 2022!
Other ways to bank with us
Aside from helping you at the branch, you're able to access your accounts from wherever you are, whenever you want. Look at all the ways you can bank with us!
Complete a transaction through Online and Mobile Banking
For mobile users, download our parent company app!
As an LA Financial or Havasu Community Credit Union member, you can access your banking from anywhere, just by using your mobile device. Download the LA Financial app for iOS or Android. Or visit our Online and Mobile Banking page for more information on how to get started.