Support Services Clerk – Part Time
This position is located at our Pasadena Headquarters.
Why should you work at LA Financial Credit Union versus a bank? We are owned by our members (rather than outside stockholders) and we are focused on people – not profits. As a not-for-profit institution, we can generally offer better rates to our membership as we are a full-service financial institution.
To join our team, corporate office located in Pasadena, CA is looking for a qualified and awesome Support Services Clerk who is will be responsible providing clerical support as indicated below to the Retail Services department and other departments as needed.
- Maintaining accurate information and recordkeeping of member account files
- Performing timely filing of member information to account files
- Performing primary transitioning of member account files to imaging system
- Pulling records or information to disseminate to others as requested
- Pulling account records or files and prepare for archiving per the Credit Union’s records retention policy and procedures
- Assisting in drafting procedures for current or new processes related to job duties
- Assisting with file maintenance of member or account information, such as address changes, account closure requests, or other record changes
- Assisting in gathering files and documents for reviews, audits, or other purposes
- Ordering or submitting requests for retrieval of files from off-site storage
Required Skills and experience:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Prior work experience in an office environment desirable, but not required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Work, Excel and Outlook.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Credit Union products and services, procedures and guidelines, and field of membership requirements.
- Possess thorough knowledge of regulations applicable to essential responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate well (read, speak, and write clearly) to convey information in a courteous and effective manner.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy skills.
- Pays close attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and completeness of work output.
- Ability to use good judgment daily within scope of authority.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to follow directions, utilizing limited latitude for independent actions and decision making.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, responsibilities, and/or projects.
- Knowledge of how to use a personal computer and MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Please send resume with salary requirement to LA Financial Credit Union, Attn: HR Department, P.O. Box 6015 Pasadena, CA 91102 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send confidential information using email as it is not a secure method of communication.
This job was posted on 3/15/19.