Member Services Representative – Part Time
This position is located at our Downtown LA branch:
716 W. First St., Los Angeles, CA 90012
Why should you work at LA Financial Credit Union versus a bank? We are owned by our members (rather than outside stockholders) and we are focused on people – not profits. As a not-for-profit institution, we can generally offer better rates to our membership as we are a full-service financial institution.
To join our team, our downtown Los Angeles Branch located at 716 W. First Street is looking for a qualified and awesome Member Services Representative who is will be responsible for building relationships with our members by educating, advising and cross-selling our product and services. Additionally, this position will provide quality member service through processing transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, and payments, along with performing basic account maintenance services.
Also, we want and expect all candidates to have the following knowledge, skills, abilities and experience:
- At least 6 months applicable experience as a Member Services Representative at a full-service financial institution, experience in a comparable position, or proven success in a customer service or sales oriented position.
- Prior cash handling experience strongly desired.
- Proven success at meeting and hopefully exceeding goals and cross-selling expectations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, in writing and in person.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Work, Excel and Outlook.
Please send resume with salary requirement to LA Financial Credit Union, Attn: HR Department, P.O. Box 6015 Pasadena, CA 91102 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send confidential information using email as it is not a secure method of communication.
This job was posted on 3/08/19.