Member Services Representative – Part Time
This position is located at our Downtown LA branch:
718 W. First St., Los Angeles, CA 90012
LA Financial Credit Union is seeking a part-time customer service oriented individual to become a member of our team as a Member Services Representative. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building relationship with our member by educating, advising and cross selling our product and services. Additionally, this position will provide quality member service through processing transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, and payments, along with performing basic account maintenance services.
- A minimum of six months applicable experience as a Teller at a full-service financial institution, experience in a comparable position, or proven success in a customer service or sales oriented position. Prior cash handling experience strongly desired.
- Proven success at exceeding goals or cross-sell expectations.
- Work Schedule is flexible, 20 hours a week Monday – Friday. From time to time, additional hours may be required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of how to use a personal computer and Microsoft Office Work, Excel and Outlook.
Come be part of a team that supports and service our community. Competitive salary and benefits as well as a great place to work.
Please send resume LA Financial Credit Union, Attn: HR Department, P.O. Box 6015 Pasadena, CA 91102 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send confidential information using email as it is not a secure method of communication.