Member Services Representative I
Havasu Community Branch – 55 S. Lake Havasu Ave, Lake Havasu City, AZ, 86403
Why should you work at LA Financial Credit Union versus a bank? We are owned by our members (rather than outside stockholders) and we are focused on people – not profits. As a not-for-profit institution, we can generally offer better rates to our membership as we are a full-service financial institution.
As for our employees, we focus on them too. Our regular, full-time employees receive medical, dental, dental, basic and additional life, and long-term disability insurance. We also offer them a great 401(k) and Profit Sharing plan, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, vacation time, paid sick leave and 11 paid holidays! Additionally, all regular full-time and part-time employees can take advantage of the benefits of membership that include some employee-only perks. We also have lots of fun!
To join our team, our Havasu Community Branch located at 55 S. Lake Havasu Ave, Lake Havasu City, is looking for a qualified and awesome credit union Member Services Representative who wants to be responsible for building relationships with our members by educating and advising them. We also expect this role to show initiative and cross-sell our products and services. Additionally, this position will provide quality member service through processing transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, and payments, along with performing basic account maintenance services.
Also, we want and expect all candidates to have the following knowledge, skills, abilities and experience:
- At least 6 months applicable experience as a Member Services Representative at a full-service financial institution, experience in a comparable position, or proven success in a customer service or sales-oriented position.
- Prior cash handling experience strongly desired.
- Proven success at meeting and hopefully exceeding goals and cross-selling expectations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, in writing and in person.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Work, Excel and Outlook.
If you meet these qualifications, submit a resume now. Thank you!
Please send resume to LA Financial Credit Union, Attn: HR Department, P.O. Box 6015 Pasadena, CA 91102-6015 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send confidential information using email as it is not a secure method of communication.