This position is located at our Pasadena Headquarters.
LA Financial Credit Union in Pasadena has an opening for an Executive Assistant to the President/CEO. The successful candidate will perform administrative duties for the President/CEO and the executive management team. Coordinates and schedules Board of Director meetings, strategic planning sessions, and staff meetings. Responsibilities include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports on financial data and customer relations. Requires strong computer skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients, vendors, auditors and examiners. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
Required Skills and experience:
- High School diploma, or GED, or equivalent experience.
- Two years prior office experience, preferably for a financial institution.
- Proficient with various Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills highly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities.
- Must be able to work extended hours and occasional weekend hours whenever required or requested by management.
Email your resume to us at email@example.com. Please do not send confidential information using email as it is not a secure method of communication.
Posted on 9/14/17.