Director, Retail Services
LA Financial Credit Union is seeking a dynamic and results oriented Director Retail Services to lead the Retail Services branch team. The ideal candidate will possess proven success at leading teams with meeting and exceeding sales and service goals and expectations. The Director will be responsible for directing, coordinating, and leading the activities of the retail services staff, resulting in expanded member relationships, and efficient and effective operations of the branch network. Additionally, this position will actively develop, improve and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to support building member relationships and operational processes.
- Minimum seven years’ experience and expertise as a Branch Manager with oversight of multiple branch locations, or as a Director or Regional Branch Manager at a full-service financial institution.
- Proven success at leading a team at exceeding goals and/or sales expectations.
- Strong problem-solving skills to research, investigate, and offer solutions to issues that are more complex and difficult in nature.
- Work requires analytical ability, judgment, and ingenuity.
- Excellent organization, planning and follow-up skills.
- Experience with developing individual and branch goals, including the creation of tracking and monitoring mechanisms when resources are limited.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations, including branch safety and soundness practices.
- Excellent knowledge and use of personal computer and advanced skill with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Travel within Los Angeles area required.
Be part of a team that supports and serves our communities.
Please send resume to LA Financial Credit Union, Attn: HR Department, P.O. Box 6015 Pasadena, CA 91102 or email to: email@example.com. Please do not send confidential information using email as it is not a secure method of communication.