At LA Financial, we aim to provide you with the personalized guidance you need to navigate life’s financial challenges so you can thrive. That’s why we’ve partnered with GreenPath, a 60-year-strong non-profit that can help you ease financial stress, manage debt, and make informed financial decisions. Choose from services such as:
Free financial counseling
Exclusively for members, get FREE one-on-one counseling with GreenPath’s financial experts to help guide you through life’s financial questions. Every conversation with a GreenPath counselor is completely confidential. Counseling topics include:
- Financial Counseling: Budgeting and money management
- Debt Counseling: Exploring debt management options, including developing a personalized action plan to meet your goals. Embarrassed? Don’t be — last year alone GreenPath helped 65,000 households pay off more than $200 million in debt.
- Housing Counseling: Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
- Credit Report Review: Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Student Loan Counseling: Reviewing your student loans to determine repayment options based on your loan types
Learn on your own schedule with helpful on-demand webinars, financial articles, worksheets, and guides.
Helpful articles from Greenpath and LA Financial
Even if you’re financially responsible, life’s unpredictable nature can catch you off guard, making it easy to fall into debt. Dealing with situations beyond your control, such as a…
Navigating Uncertainty with Greenpath
A Guide to Navigating Uncertainty - Activities to Inspire Awareness, Connection, and Control. In just a short time, coronavirus (COVID-19) has had a major impact on the world. Many of us…
5 Factors That Affect Your Credit Score
What are the reasons behind why your credit score may be low? And, what are some simple ways to boost it? Whether you’re looking to get your first credit card for everyday expenses…