How do I sign in / sign up for Online Banking?
New to Online Banking or our Mobile Banking app? We’ve got all the details covered.
This FAQ is being continuously updated so please check back frequently for the latest information.
Still need to ask a question? As we we have a higher volume of calls coming into the Contact Center – get answers by sending us a Secure Message through Online or Mobile Banking to safely discuss your account and financial needs. You may also send a message by using the Contact Us form on our website.
Just click on any question to expand and read the answer.
- “For Mobile Deposit Only to LA Financial” must be included in the endorsement area on the back of all checks deposited via Mobile Deposit
- It is best to have the Mobile Endorsement in the following order:
- Account Number
- Mobile Endorsement
- Here is an example of a properly endorsed check:
- You will see this reminder appear as you take the picture of the back of the check:
- Phrase should match exactly as shown on the super imposed message above: “For Mobile Deposit Only to LA Financial.”
- Please do not use cursive on the back of your check. Printing will help ensure your check is accepted.
- Dark blue or black ink is best. Felt tipped pens are not generally accepted.
- Checking a box that states “For Mobile Deposit” will not be accepted. The correct phrase must be written out by the endorser on the check.
- Rubber stamps that contain “For Mobile Deposit Only to LA Financial” can be used, as long as it is dark blue or black ink, and it is clear.
- If the mobile endorsement is not present, you will get an error message as shown below. Write the correct mobile endorsement on the back of the check, and retake the picture.