A personal loan option up to $5,000 to assist those impacted by COVID-19
If you’re experiencing a financial hardship due to layoff, reduced hours, loss of income, etc., we have a Member Emergency Loan available up to $5,000. You must already have an existing membership with us in order to apply.
Apply online in a couple of easy steps:
- Start a personal loan application here
- Remember to select: Member Emergency Assistance from the drop-down menu when asked what the purpose of the loan is during the application process.
3. A hardship letter and proof of hardship will be required. Include the following in the hardship letter:
- Describe how you have been impacted; including the date of return to work.
- Provide the official letter or notice from your employer describing the terms of work restrictions that you are facing.
- If applicable, provide notice from a licensed healthcare provider describing that you are required to be quarantined.
- Must Credit Qualify.