Join us by opening a Primary Savings Account. You’ll need a Primary Savings to open up any other type of account or loan with us.
You only need $5 to open your account, and keep at least $5 as the minimum balance. You’ll earn dividends if your average daily balance is $500 or more.
View current rates here
Youth Primary Savings
It’s never too early to start saving. This membership account is for minors under 18 years old. The account can be opened with a low minimum balance of $5.
There is no minimum average daily balance requirement, and no minimum average daily balance must be maintained in the account in order to obtain the disclosed APY. View current rates here.
Youth Primary Savings Accounts will automatically convert to Primary Savings Accounts after the member turns 18 years of age.
Youth Primary Savings Account can be designated as Coogan Accounts as well.
Please call or visit a branch near you, so we can assist you in opening a new minor account.
Happy Savers - A Club Just for Kids!
Parents, grandparents or any adult can start a Happy Savers Account for the child in their life today!
The Happy Savers Club is designed for children up to the age of 12.
Here are the details:
- Any Youth Primary Savings Account can be designated as a Happy Savers Club Account.
- You can open a Youth Primary Savings Account with a minimum of $5. Your child will receive a Grow With Your Money Growth Chart, to give them tips on how to continue saving.
- The Youth Primary Savings Account, will automatically convert to a regular Primary Savings Account after the member turns 18 years of age.
As a member of our Credit Union, we want to make saving a fun and exciting experience. When you make a $1 deposit or more to your Happy Savers Club Account, you’ll get to choose a prize. When your balance reaches $50, a small stuffed puppy will be yours. If you get that savings balance to $500, you will receive a large spotted puppy.
Everyone at your Credit Union wants saving to be a big part your life. Come join in the fun. Start saving today!
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
How to open a Youth Savings Account:
- Please call or visit a branch near you, so we can assist you in opening a new minor account.
5 Easy Saving Tips
Saving is the easiest way to make the most of your money. The earlier you start the faster it will grow and the easier it will be to create a saving habit.
- Spend wisely. Choose what you buy carefully, compare prices, and buy quality items that will last.
- Make your money work for you. Open a savings account with us to earn dividends on deposits.
- Save your money in a safe place. Carry only what you need for the day and save the rest in your credit union.
- Know why you are saving. Establish some saving goals and reasons to save.
- Every time you get money, save some of it. Saving money regularly is the number one secret to building wealth. Make saving a habit for life.