Manage your accounts easily and securely with our newly enhanced Online & Mobile Banking. Quickly access your account from anywhere to view your account's transaction history, make deposits, transfer money, pay bills and much more through our mobile app or online.
We are excited to offer these enhanced services to our membership:
- Online Banking Dashboard—a new, easy-to-use platform will allow you to do more of your banking from the comfort of your home
- Mobile Banking App—seamless with Online Banking, our app for your phone or tablet will have a new look, be easier to use, and let you do your banking from anywhere, any time
- Bill Pay System—an updated, simple, and intuitive way to pay your bills electronically
- Budget Management Tool—our Online Banking Platform will now automatically categorize your spending so you can track where your money goes
- Savvy Money—easily view your credit score
- Loan and Account Application System—a new, quick, and easy way to apply for additional products
New Account Experience
Enjoy a new, modern look of your accounts that makes navigating through your transaction and account details much easier. Simply swipe the account cards to view quick action buttons that take you to your desired task.
Overall Improved Look and Feel
Experience an enhanced look and feel, and easy to follow navigation path that gives you access to key functions throughout the app with just a few taps.
When you login, you’ll notice a convenient bottom bar that displays a menu option to help you quickly find what you need. Select a category in this mobile menu and tap the desired item to access the tools and resources you rely on.
Sleek Mobile Deposit
Depositing a check has never been easier. Toggle your view on the redesigned Mobile Deposit screen to Deposit a Check or glance at your activity.
Have a question? Review our FAQ
Please make sure you have the latest app on your device
Android Users must delete and re-download the LA Financial app for their new Mobile Banking login screen to appear. For our new and improved app:
- Please first delete the LA Financial app on your phone
- Then, visit the Google Play store to re-download our app
iOS users: Your app should automatically update, however, if you don't see a change to your login screen and are receiving errors trying to sign in, please go to the App Store, Search "LA Financial Credit Union" and Click "Update" next to our app icon.
- Log in using your current username and password
- Verify your identity
- A temporary passcode/password will be sent to your designated contact preference on record (voice, email, text)
- Create your new personalized password. You will use your current username and this new password to log in moving forward
If you've previously logged into your Online Banking account there's no need to re-enroll. Please log in with your current user-name and password. You'll be prompted to verify and change your password upon signing in the first time.
Are you a new user? At this time, please call us at 1-800-894-1200 or visit a branch to set up an Online Banking Profile.
Scheduled external and internal transfers, Bill Pay Payee Information, as well as account and transaction history, will carry over and be shown in our new Online Banking Platform and Mobile App, leaving you with a seamless experience from one system to the next.
When you login for the first time, please confirm they all appear.
Please note Bill Pay history will not carry over into the new Online Banking Platform.
You can make a credit card payment through Online or Mobile Banking. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking
- Click the Cards tab or tap the Cards drop down from the mobile menu
- Click or tap Credit Card Access
- Enter your User Name and Password
- Follow the prompts to make your payment
You can sign in directly to view your Home Loan - check your loan balance, see your payments, and pay your bill in one place.
Our new system enhancements do not affect the following and all remain the same for members:
- Member Account numbers and account suffixes*
- Debit, ATM, and Credit Card numbers, and any related PINs
- Personal, Business, and Home Equity checks
- Online Banking usernames*
- Home Loan (DMI) login usernames and passwords
- Any recurring and one-time scheduled transfers and bill payments
- Direct deposits and automated withdrawals
- Scheduled ACH payments
- LA Financial's routing/transit number
*Members with multiple membership and multiple bill pay accounts will now have only one membership, one bill pay account along with a single username. You have received written notice from the Credit Union about these changes if you have multiple memberships or Online Banking usernames. Please call us at 1-800-894-1200 if you have any issue around these changes.
- Once you login to your account on the new Online Banking platform, you will be able to view all your accounts (Primary and Joint)
- Nicknames that were only visible in Online Banking will now also show in LA Financial's core system as well as on your statements as the account description
- Paper statements have a new, streamlined look
After December 5th, 2022
Please use the conversion instructions to deactivate/reactivate your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or QuickBooks accounts set up with the new connection.
Intuit and other budget aggregation services may be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days. The following services may not work during the outage:
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
- Mint Users – Click Here for more info
Quicken and Quickbooks users, please carefully review your downloaded transactions after completing the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
Please note: Users who have other budget aggregation services tied to their accounts should expect a similar timeline as Mint users.
For a successful account update, do not log into your Mint account until December 11th. During these 5 business days from go-live our date, the Mint.com server will automatically upgrade the system with your activated accounts. If you login into Mint between December 6th and December 11th, you may see duplicate accounts or an error displayed. Please do not attempt to change the status or make any changes in Mint.com during this time. Your account will automatically update and reconnect showing your transaction history available after December 11th.
In the event that your accounts do not display current transactions after December 11th, you may log back into Mint.com and click the refresh button to update the account. After the download completes, click the Transactions tab to view up to 90 days of transaction history.